Craig High School
Craig High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Craig High School's student population of 1,678 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 118 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,678 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||118 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Craig High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1346 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Janesville School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Janesville Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 389 students
316 S Ringold St
Janesville, WI 53545
(608)743-7000 0.3 PK-5 389
- Janesville Monroe Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 408 students
55 S Pontiac Dr
Janesville, WI 53545
(608)743-6900 1.0 PK-5 408
- Janesville Preschool 4 Janesville Grades: PK | 478 students
527 S Franklin St
Janesville, WI 53548
(608)751-8178 1.0 PK 478
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.