West Englewood Elementary School
- West Englewood Elementary School's student population of 464 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Englewood Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#796 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Kansas City 74 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Southeast Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 502 students
5704 N Northwood Rd
Kansas City, MO 64151
(816) 359-4360 1.8 K-5 502
- Kansas City Briarcliff Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 341 students
4100 Nw Briarcliff Rd
Kansas City, MO 64116
(816) 321-5030 2.0 K-5 341
- Kansas City Oakwood Manor Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 290 students
5900 N Flora Av
Kansas City, MO 64118
(816) 321-5180 2.0 K-5 290
- Kansas City Crestview Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 480 students
4327 N Holmes
Kansas City, MO 64116
(816) 321-5070 2.1 K-5 480
Great music and art program. Offers many extracurricular activities. Offers and recieves many awards and many programs for such. I absolutely love this school.
- Posted by Parent - kcmar
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.