Southeast Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 500 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 38%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 53% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 61% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
53% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 61% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Southeast Elementary School?
500 students attend Southeast Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
62% of Southeast Elementary School students are White, 14% of students are Black, 12% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, and 3% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Southeast Elementary School?
Southeast Elementary School has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Southeast Elementary School offer ?
Southeast Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Southeast Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities