West Lincoln School
West Lincoln School places among the top 20% of public schools in Mississippi for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- West Lincoln School's student population of 814 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||814 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Lincoln School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank||#120 out of 840 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LINCOLN CO SCHOOL DIST School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bogue Chitto Bogue Chitto School Grades: K-12 | 729 students
385 West Monticello Street
Bogue Chitto, MS 39629
(601)734-2723 7.5 K-12 729
- Brookhaven Brookhaven Elementary School Grades: 3-4 | 516 students
300 S Church Street
Brookhaven, MS 39601
(601)833-3139 9.3 3-4 516
- Brookhaven Middle School For The Arts Grades: 11-12 | 139 students
308 West Cherokee Street
Brookhaven, MS 39602
(601)823-1300 9.4 11-12 139
Not happy. Parent teacher communicate is minimum and the administration encourages minimum contact. When asked for more contact, parent was brushed off. Administration has no interest in parent efforts or simple resolution to problems. Kids are taught to test high on tests, not thinking for themselves. Administration and teacher got offended when questioned. Would not recommend.
- Posted by Parent - 39601
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.