West Ridge Middle School
West Ridge Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- West Ridge Middle School's student population of 922 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||922 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- West Ridge Middle School is ranked within the top 5% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#149 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eanes Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Barton Creek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 474 students
1370 Patterson Rd
Austin, TX 78733
(512)732-9180 0.5 K-5 474
- Del Valle Newton Collins Elementary School
8800 Colton Bluff Springs Rd
Del Valle, TX 78617
(512)386-3010 1.4 n/a n/a
- Austin Lake Pointe Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 739 students
11801 Sonoma Dr
Austin, TX 78738
(512)533-6500 2.2 PK-5 739
- Austin River Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 715 students
12900 Tierra Grande Trl
Austin, TX 78732
(512)570-7300 3.4 PK-5 715
- Austin Forest Trail Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 577 students
1203 Loop 360 S
Austin, TX 78746
(512)732-9160 3.9 K-5 577
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.