Westport Central School
- Westport Central School's student population of 219 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westport Central School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1549 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westport Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elizabethtown Elizabethtown-lewis Central School Grades: K-12 | 231 students
7530 Court St
Elizabethtown, NY 12932
(518)873-6371 7.8 K-12 231
- Vergennes Addison Central School Grades: PK-6 | 77 students
121 Vt Route 17 West
Vergennes, VT 05491
(802)759-2131 9.6 PK-6 77
- Vergennes Vergennes Uesd #44 Grades: PK-6 | 280 students
43 East Street
Vergennes, VT 05491
(802)877-3761 9.7 PK-6 280
- Ferrisburgh Ferrisburgh Central School Grades: PK-6 | 173 students
56 Little Chicago Road
Ferrisburgh, VT 05456
(802)877-3463 9.8 PK-6 173
- Port Henry Moriah Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 412 students
39 Viking Ln
Port Henry, NY 12974
(518)546-3301 9.8 PK-6 412
Learn more about the proposed gay-friendly public schools and whether they are a positive alternative for your child.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.