Moriah Elementary School
- Moriah Elementary School's student population of 412 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Moriah Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2725 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MORIAH CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crown Point Crown Point Central School Grades: PK-12 | 280 students
2758 Main St
Crown Point, NY 12928
(518)597-3285 7.0 PK-12 280
- Vergennes Addison Central School Grades: PK-6 | 77 students
121 Vt Route 17 West
Vergennes, VT 05491
(802)759-2131 9.2 PK-6 77
- Bridport Bridport Central School Grades: PK-6 | 77 students
3442 Vt Route 22a
Bridport, VT 05734
(802)758-2331 9.4 PK-6 77
- Westport Westport Central School Grades: K-12 | 219 students
25 Sisco St
Westport, NY 12993
(518)962-8244 9.8 K-12 219
- Elizabethtown Elizabethtown-lewis Central School Grades: K-12 | 231 students
7530 Court St
Elizabethtown, NY 12932
(518)873-6371 13.0 K-12 231
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.