Westridge Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 364 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 33%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 53% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 53% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
53% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 53% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Westridge Elementary School?
364 students attend Westridge Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
67% of Westridge Elementary School students are White, 12% of students are Asian, 9% of students are Black, 6% of students are Hispanic, and 6% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Westridge Elementary School?
Westridge Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Westridge Elementary School offer ?
Westridge Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Westridge Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities