Whitehall High School
- Whitehall High School's student population of 122 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Whitehall High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Whitehall H S School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whitehall Whitehall 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 58 students
401 N Division
Whitehall, MT 59759
(406)287-3882 0.1 7-8 58
- Cardwell Cardwell School Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
80 Highway 359
Cardwell, MT 59721
(406)287-3321 7.1 PK-8 46
- Harrison Harrison School Grades: PK-6 | 30 students
120 Harrison St
Harrison, MT 59735
(406)685-3428 19.3 PK-6 30
- Butte Hillcrest School Grades: PK-6 | 384 students
3000 Continental Drive
Butte, MT 59701
(406)533-2850 20.1 PK-6 384
- Butte Whittier School Grades: PK-6 | 446 students
Butte, MT 59701
(406)533-2890 20.7 PK-6 446
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.