- Whitesides School's student population of 470 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||470 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Whitesides School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 943 schools in Utah (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#528 out of 943 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||34:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davis School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Layton Central Davis Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 1,001 student
663 Church St
Layton, UT 84041
(801)402-7100 0.7 7-9 1,001
- Kaysville Creekside School Grades: PK-6 | 760 students
275 W Mutton Hollow Rd
Kaysville, UT 84037
(801)402-3650 1.0 PK-6 760
- Layton Crestview School Grades: PK-6 | 398 students
185 W Golden Ave
Layton, UT 84041
(801)402-3200 1.0 PK-6 398
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.