William Beye Elementary School
- William Beye Elementary School's student population of 374 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||374 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- William Beye Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#299 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Park ESD 97 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak Park Longfellow Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 740 students
715 Highland Ave
Oak Park, IL 60304
(708)524-3060 0.5 PK-5 740
- Oak Park Gwendolyn Brooks Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 990 students
325 S Kenilworth Ave
Oak Park, IL 60302
(708)524-3050 0.7 6-8 990
- Oak Park Percy Julian Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1015 students
416 S Ridgeland Ave
Oak Park, IL 60302
(708)524-3040 0.7 6-8 1015
- Chicago Catalyst Charter-circle Rock Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 521 students
5608 W Washington Bl
Chicago, IL 60644
(773)945-5025 0.9 K-8 521
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.