William H Natcher Elementary School
- William H Natcher Elementary School's student population of 184 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2010)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- William H Natcher Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#498 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cloverport Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cloverport Frederick Fraize High School Grades: 9-12 | 126 students
301 Poplar Street
Cloverport, KY 40111
(270)788-3388 0.0 9-12 126
- Cloverport Frederick Fraize Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 100 students
301 Popular Street
Cloverport, KY 40111
(270)788-3388 0.0 6-8 100
- Cannelton Cannelton Elementary & High School Grades: PK-12 | 259 students
Cannelton, IN 47520
(812)547-4126 8.0 PK-12 259
- Hawesville South Hancock Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 244 students
8631 State Rt 69
Hawesville, KY 42348
(270)927-6762 8.4 PK-5 244
- Tell City William Tell Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 825 students
1235 31st St
Tell City, IN 47586
(812)547-9727 10.2 K-6 825
Nearby Homes for Sale
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.