Williams Avenue Elementary School
- Williams Avenue Elementary School's student population of 504 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-4|
|Total Students||504 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williams Avenue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#367 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Payne City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Payne Wills Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 794 students
4111 Williams Ave Ne
Fort Payne, AL 35967
(256)845-3201 2.3 PK-2 794
- Fort Payne Fort Payne High School Grades: 9-12 | 933 students
201 45th St Ne
Fort Payne, AL 35967
(256)845-0535 2.8 9-12 933
- Rainsville Plainview School Grades: PK-12 | 1184 students
76 Chavies Rd
Rainsville, AL 35986
(256)638-3510 6.8 PK-12 1184
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.