Wills Valley Elementary School
Wills Valley Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Wills Valley Elementary School's student population of 794 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||794 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wills Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Payne City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Payne Fort Payne High School Grades: 9-12 | 933 students
201 45th St Ne
Fort Payne, AL 35967
(256)845-0535 0.4 9-12 933
- Fort Payne Williams Avenue Elementary School Grades: 3-4 | 504 students
1700 Williams Ave Ne
Fort Payne, AL 35967
(256)845-0626 2.3 3-4 504
- Rainsville Plainview School Grades: PK-12 | 1184 students
76 Chavies Rd
Rainsville, AL 35986
(256)638-3510 8.0 PK-12 1184
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.