Williams Bay Elementary School
- Williams Bay Elementary School's student population of 349 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williams Bay Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1387 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Williams Bay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williams Bay Williams Bay Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 173 students
500 W Geneva St
Williams Bay, WI 53191
(262)245-6224 0.9 6-8 173
- Fontana Fontana Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
450 S Main St
Fontana, WI 53125
(262)275-6881 2.8 PK-8 263
- Lake Geneva Reek Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 117 students
W4094 S Lakeshore Dr
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(262)248-4120 2.9 PK-8 117
- Lake Geneva Traver Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
W3490 Linton Rd
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(262)248-4067 4.2 PK-8 108
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.