- Willow School's student population of 660 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2005)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||660 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Willow School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Homewood 153 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flossmoor Western Avenue Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 482 students
940 Western Ave
Flossmoor, IL 60422
(708)647-7400 0.9 PK-5 482
- Homewood Winston Churchill School Grades: 3-5 | 613 students
1300 190th St
Homewood, IL 60430
(708)798-3424 0.9 3-5 613
- Homewood James Hart School Grades: 6-8 | 730 students
18220 Morgan St
Homewood, IL 60430
(708)799-5544 1.0 6-8 730
- Glenwood Longwood Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 341 students
441 N Longwood Dr
Glenwood, IL 60425
(708)757-2100 1.5 PK-4 341
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.