Wilshire Crest Elementary School
- Wilshire Crest Elementary School's student population of 180 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wilshire Crest Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6534 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Citizens Of The World 2 Grades: K-8 | 654 students
5616 Carlton Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323)462-2840 0.4 K-8 654
- Los Angeles Citizens Of The World 3 Grades: K-5 | 475 students
11561 Gateway Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(424)248-0544 0.5 K-5 475
- Los Angeles John Burroughs Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1786 students
600 S. Mccadden Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90005
(323)549-5000 0.6 6-8 1786
- Los Angeles Los Angeles Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1271 students
4650 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90019
(323)900-2700 0.6 9-12 1271
- Los Angeles City High School Grades: 6-12 | 338 students
11625 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310)273-2489 0.7 6-12 338
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.