- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 160 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 76%
- Graduation Rate: 45-49% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 30-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Wilson Alternative?
The graduation rate of Wilson Alternative is 45-49%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Wilson Alternative?
160 students attend Wilson Alternative.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Wilson Alternative students are Hispanic, 24% of students are White, 15% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Wilson Alternative?
Wilson Alternative has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Wilson Alternative offer ?
Wilson Alternative offers enrollment in grades 6-12
Review Wilson Alternative. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities