- Wilson Aspire's student population of 28 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-10|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wilson Aspire's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rockford SD 205 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Mcintosh Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 361 students
525 N Pierpont Ave
Rockford, IL 61101
(815)966-3275 0.0 K-5 361
- Rockford Lewis Lemon Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 395 students
1993 Mulberry St
Rockford, IL 61101
(815)967-8000 0.9 K-5 395
- Rockford Ellis Arts Academy Grades: K-5 | 479 students
222 S Central Ave
Rockford, IL 61102
(815)966-3909 1.1 K-5 479
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.