Windmill Point Elementary School
- Windmill Point Elementary School's student population of 791 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||791 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Windmill Point Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1258 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ST. LUCIE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Saint Lucie Imagine School Nau Campus Grades: K-8 | 467 students
4402 Sw Yamada Dr
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953
(772)237-8600 2.4 K-8 467
- Port Saint Lucie Bayshore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 649 students
1661 Sw Bayshore Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984
(772)340-4720 2.9 PK-5 649
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.