Windom Elementary School
- Windom Elementary School's student population of 552 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||552 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Windom Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2312 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ORCHARD PARK CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hamburg Big Tree Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 509 students
S 4460 Bay View Rd
Hamburg, NY 14075
(716)926-1740 1.9 K-5 509
- Buffalo Blasdell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 492 students
3780 S Park Ave
Buffalo, NY 14219
(716)926-1750 1.9 PK-5 492
- Hamburg Frontier Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1435 students
S 4432 Bay View Rd
Hamburg, NY 14075
(716)926-1720 1.9 9-12 1435
- Buffalo Truman Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 398 students
15 Inner Dr
Buffalo, NY 14218
(716)827-6741 2.0 PK-1 398
- Orchard Park Eggert Road Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 494 students
3580 Eggert Rd
Orchard Park, NY 14127
(716)209-6215 2.3 K-5 494
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.