Windsor Elementary School
- The student population of 223 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 33% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.08 is less than the state average of 0.31. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Windsor Cusd 1 School District's student population of 371 students has decreased by 7% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,836 in this district is less than the state average of $16,005. The district revenue/student has grown by 17% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,223 is less than the state average of $14,988. The district spending/student has grown by 33% over four years.
|School District Name||Windsor Cusd 1 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||371||753|
|District Total Revenue||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,836||$16,005|
|District Spending / Student||$12,223||$14,988|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WindsorWindsor Junior & Senior High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 148 students
1424 Minnesota Ave
Windsor, IL 61957
NeogaNeoga Middle SchoolGrades: 4-8 | 239 students
850 E 7th St
Neoga, IL 62447
SullivanH E L P Sullivan Elementary SchoolGrades: PK | 33 students
10 Hawthorne Ln
Sullivan, IL 61951
FindlayOkaw Valley Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 157 students
501 W Division St
Findlay, IL 62534
MattoonRiddle Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 767 students
4201 Western Ave
Mattoon, IL 61938
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.