- Winifred School's student population of 41 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winifred School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#390 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Winifred K-12 s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winifred Winifred High School Grades: 9-12 | 34 students
507 Main Street
Winifred, MT 59489
(406)462-5420 0.0 9-12 34
- Lewistown Deerfield School Grades: PK-8 | 15 students
Lewistown, MT 59457
(406)538-3852 24.8 PK-8 15
- Roy Roy School Grades: PK-6 | 12 students
Roy, MT 59471
(406)464-2511 25.4 PK-6 12
- Lewistown Spring Creek Colony School Grades: PK-8 | 7 students
8992 Hanover Road
Lewistown, MT 59457
(406)538-8022 30.1 PK-8 7
- Denton Denton High School Grades: 9-12 | 24 students
Denton, MT 59430
(406)567-2270 31.0 9-12 24
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.