Winona High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 133 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 2%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 60-79% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Winona High School's ranking?
Winona High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for: Highest math proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-79% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 40-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Winona High School?
The graduation rate of Winona High School is 80%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Winona High School?
133 students attend Winona High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
98% of Winona High School students are White, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Winona High School?
Winona High School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Winona High School offer ?
Winona High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Winona High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities