Eminence Elementary School
Eminence Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Eminence Elementary School's student population of 135 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eminence Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1613 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||EMINENCE R-I School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eminence Eminence High School Grades: 7-12 | 129 students
505 South 6th Street
Eminence, MO 65466
(573)226-3252 0.0 7-12 129
- Winona Winona Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 343 students
Winona, MO 65588
(573)325-8101 10.2 PK-8 343
- Birch Tree Birch Tree Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 146 students
Old Hwy 60 East
Birch Tree, MO 65438
(573)292-3106 12.4 PK-5 146
- Summersville Summersville High School Grades: 7-12 | 177 students
525 Rogers Street
Summersville, MO 65571
(417)932-4929 17.9 7-12 177
- Summersville Summersville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 243 students
Highway 106 Richards Street
Summersville, MO 65571
(417)932-4613 18.1 PK-6 243
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.