Winters High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 475 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 74%
- Graduation Rate: 85-89% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Winters High School?
The graduation rate of Winters High School is 85-89%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Winters High School?
475 students attend Winters High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
71% of Winters High School students are Hispanic, 26% of students are White, 1% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Winters High School?
Winters High School has a student ration of 18:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Winters High School offer ?
Winters High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Winters High School part of?
Winters High School is part of Winters Joint Unified School District.
Review Winters High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities