Boscobel Area School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Boscobel Area School District serving 711 students in Boscobel, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Boscobel Area School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||711 students|
|# of Teachers||57 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||398 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||313 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||5 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||11 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||690 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||61|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||65|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||61|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||63|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||75|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Boscobel Area School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,938 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,969 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$11 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,938||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$12,969||$14,711|