Luck School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 public schools in Luck School District, serving 447 students.
- Public school in Luck School District have an average math proficiency score of 33% (versus the Wisconsin public school average of 42%), and reading proficiency score of 35% (versus the 44% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin public school average of 30% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the Wisconsin public school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Luck School District|
|School District Website||http://www.lucksd.k12.wi.us|
|School District Phone Number||(715)472-2151|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||2,286 Schools|
|# of Students||447 Students||861,701 Students|
|# of Teachers||37 Teachers||58,132 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
- Luck School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 438 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 70-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 Students||10,619 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2 Students||34,180 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||16 Students||103,430 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||79,006 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||412 Students||601,231 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||667 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||13 Students||32,569 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||21||55,187|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||23||56,921|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||28||57,618|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||27||58,448|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||36||60,887|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||29||61,995|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||34||62,832|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||44||61,625|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||29||61,657|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||38||62,439|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||34||66,004|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||27||64,403|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||34||64,608|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||43||67,077|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,110 is higher than the state average of $14,961. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,403 is less than the state average of $14,667. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,110||$14,961|
|Spending / Student||$14,403||$14,667|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.