Waterford UHS School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Waterford UHS School District serving 1,083 students in Waterford, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Waterford UHS School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Waterford Waterford High School100 Field Dr
Waterford, WI 53185
Grades: 9-12 | 1083 students
|School District Name||Waterford UHS School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,083 students|
|# of Teachers||73 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||558 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||525 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||5 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||48 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||10 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,003 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||15 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||275|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||279|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||278|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||251|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Waterford UHS School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 96% has increased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,173 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,948 is higher than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$18 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$16 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,173||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$14,948||$14,711|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.