- Woodbury Grammar's student population of 425 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||425 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodbury Grammar's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#129 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cannon County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Readyville West Side Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
3714 Murfreesboro Rd
Readyville, TN 37149
(615)563-4482 4.2 PK-8 238
- Woodbury East Side Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
5658 Mcminnville Hw
Woodbury, TN 37190
(615)563-4196 5.2 PK-8 116
- Woodbury Short Mountain Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
5988 Short Mountain Rd
Woodbury, TN 37190
(615)563-4418 7.4 PK-8 143
- Bradyville Woodland Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 367 students
8383 Jim Cummings Hw
Bradyville, TN 37026
(615)765-5498 7.7 PK-8 367
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.