Woodlawn High Center For Pre-eng. Res.
- Woodlawn High Center For Pre-eng. Res.'s student population of 1,479 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 93 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,479 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||93 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodlawn High Center For Pre-eng. Res. is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#933 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gwynn Oak Meadowood Education Center Grades: 7-8 | 13 students
1849 Gywnn Oak Ave
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 887-6888 0.4 7-8 13
- Gwynn Oak Edmondson Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 544 students
1600 Langford Rd
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 887-0818 1.4 PK-5 544
- Baltimore Windsor Mill Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 468 students
8300 Windsor Mill Rd
Baltimore, MD 21209
(410) 887-0000 1.4 6-8 468
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.