Woodrow Wilson Middle School
- Woodrow Wilson Middle School's student population of 492 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodrow Wilson Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#6475 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pasadena Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Learning Works Grades: 7-12 | 234 students
90 N. Daisy Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 564-2871 0.7 7-12 234
- Arcadia Hugo Reid Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 639 students
1000 Hugo Reid Dr.
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626) 821-8346 1.1 K-5 639
- Pasadena Options For Youth-acton Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
17216 Slover Ave. Ste. L-102
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 921-8200 1.1 9-12 394
- San Marino Carver Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 614 students
3100 Hntngtn Dr.
San Marino, CA 91108
(626) 299-7080 1.2 K-5 614
This school is amazing, not only have I attended but my son (who is now at PHs) but my daughter is in seventh grade there now. The staff is fantastic. And in seriousness this school has no drugs or teen smoking unlike some other schools in Pasadena so I'm not sure why it's credited as a bad school.
- Posted by Parent - A alumi and Parent
I have Daughter is in her 2nd year of college. My daughter did her 3 years at Wilson and we had a great experience from involved and communicative teachers, counselors, vice- principal, and staff. Even though Wilson is not our school in the area, we still chose for my 2nd child that is now attending. Our great experience also extended into the participation of Drum Corps, and we are very involved parents. I'm a firm believer that my children will do great wherever they go because of the type of people we've raised and the type of parents we are. It's all about the law of attraction. Wilson attracts great teachers and staff as well as very involved parents.
- Posted by Parent - cRod
They violated my sons IEP and allowed him to be bullied by students and one teacher
- Posted by Parent - Gary
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.