Woolmarket Elementary School
- Woolmarket Elementary School's student population of 492 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woolmarket Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 825 schools in Mississippi (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#250 out of 825 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harrison County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gulfport River Oaks Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 706 students
14111 Three Rivers Road
Gulfport, MS 39503
(228) 831-1660 3.1 K-6 706
- Biloxi North Woolmarket Elementary And Middle School Grades: K-8 | 931 students
16237 Old Woolmarket Road
Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 396-3674 3.3 K-8 931
- Biloxi North Bay Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 736 students
1825 Indian Drive
Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 435-6166 4.0 K-5 736
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.