Wrenshall Elementary School
- Wrenshall Elementary School's student population of 221 students has grown by 39% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wrenshall Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,793 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1264 out of 1793 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wrenshall Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wrenshall Wrenshall Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 171 students
207 Pioneer Dr
Wrenshall, MN 55797
(218) 384-4274 0.0 7-12 171
- Carlton Carlton Secondary Grades: 6-12 | 239 students
405 School Ave
Carlton, MN 55718
(218) 384-4226 3.8 6-12 239
- Esko Winterquist Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 705 students
2 E Highway 61
Esko, MN 55733
(218) 879-3361 6.2 PK-6 705
Teachers are very unresponsive, but at least they respond to your emails a month after you send them...However, it is a nice community that boasts a very nice small community feel to it. I would recommend sending your kids to another local public school though.
- Posted by Parent - joebo
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.