Wrenshall Elementary School
- Wrenshall Elementary School's student population of 190 students has grown by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wrenshall Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#855 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WRENSHALL PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carlton Carlton Secondary Grades: 6-12 | 267 students
405 School Ave
Carlton, MN 55718
(218)384-4226 3.8 6-12 267
- Esko Winterquist Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 655 students
2 E Highway 61
Esko, MN 55733
(218)879-3361 6.2 PK-6 655
- Cloquet Cloquet Senior Grades: 8-12 | 700 students
1000 18th St
Cloquet, MN 55720
(218)879-3393 7.0 8-12 700
Teachers are very unresponsive, but at least they respond to your emails a month after you send them...However, it is a nice community that boasts a very nice small community feel to it. I would recommend sending your kids to another local public school though.
- Posted by Parent - joebo
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.