Wynn Habersham Elementary School
- Wynn Habersham Elementary School's student population of 135 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wynn Habersham Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Campbell County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duff White Oak Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
5634 White Oak Rd
Duff, TN 37729
(423)784-6051 3.2 PK-8 169
- La Follette Valley View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 420 students
1187 Old Middlesboro Hw
La Follette, TN 37766
(423)562-5278 6.1 PK-5 420
- Jellico Jellico Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
551 Sunset Tr
Jellico, TN 37762
(423)784-6565 6.2 PK-8 285
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.