Youth Forestry Camp #3 High School
- The student population of 23 students has declined by 43% over five years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.70 is more than the state average of 0.51. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|This School||(PA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
The chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.
- Youth Forestry Camp #3 School District's student population of 23 students has decreased by 43% over five years.
|School District Name||Youth Forestry Camp #3 School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||23||1,497|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mapleton DepotMapleton-union Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 138 students
13606 Smith Valley Rd
Mapleton Depot, PA 17052
- Three SpringsSpring Farms Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 207 students
12075 Old Plank Road
Three Springs, PA 17264
- SaxtonTussey Mountain High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 312 students
199 Front Street
Saxton, PA 16678
- SaxtonTussey Mountain Junior High SchoolGrades: 7-8 | 136 students
199 Front St
Saxton, PA 16678
- RobertsdaleRobertsdale Gr SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 147 students
Po Box 37
Robertsdale, PA 16674
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.