Youth Forestry Camp #3 High School
- Youth Forestry Camp #3 High School's student population of 23 students has declined by 39% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Youth Forestry Camp #3 High School's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has decreased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Youth Forestry Camp #3 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mapleton Depot Mapleton-union Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 135 students
13606 Smith Valley Rd
Mapleton Depot, PA 17052
(814)542-4401 6.6 K-6 135
- Three Springs Spring Farms Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 228 students
12075 Old Plank Road
Three Springs, PA 17264
(814)447-5529 8.3 K-6 228
- Saxton Tussey Mountain High School Grades: 9-12 | 295 students
199 Front Street
Saxton, PA 16678
(814)635-2975 8.6 9-12 295
- Saxton Tussey Mountain Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 128 students
199 Front St
Saxton, PA 16678
(814)635-2975 8.8 7-8 128
- Robertsdale Robertsdale Gr School Grades: PK-6 | 139 students
South Main St, Po Box 37
Robertsdale, PA 16674
(814)635-2708 9.0 PK-6 139
Nearby Homes for Sale
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.