Abingdon Elementary School
- Abingdon Elementary School's student population of 826 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||826 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Abingdon Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#480 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harford County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bel Air Emmorton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 607 students
2502 Tollgate Rd
Bel Air, MD 21014
(410) 638-3920 0.6 K-5 607
- Abingdon William S. James Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 407 students
1 Laurentum Pkw
Abingdon, MD 21009
(410) 638-3900 0.9 K-5 407
- Bel Air Patterson Mill Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 713 students
85 Patterson Mill Rd
Bel Air, MD 21015
(410) 638-4640 2.1 6-8 713
- Abingdon William Paca/old Post Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 839 students
2706 Old Philadelphia Rd
Abingdon, MD 21009
(410) 612-1566 2.5 PK-5 839
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.