Deerfield Elementary School
- Deerfield Elementary School's student population of 795 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||795 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deerfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#892 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harford County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgewood Edgewood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 399 students
2100 Cedar Dr
Edgewood, MD 21040
(410)612-1540 0.5 PK-5 399
- Abingdon William Paca/old Post Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 844 students
2706 Old Philadelphia Rd
Abingdon, MD 21009
(410)612-1566 1.9 PK-5 844
- Joppa Magnolia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 538 students
901 Trimble Rd
Joppa, MD 21085
(410)612-1553 2.2 PK-5 538
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.