Magnolia Elementary School
Magnolia Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Magnolia Elementary School's student population of 538 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||538 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Magnolia Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#1055 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harford County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joppa Magnolia Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 739 students
299 Fort Hoyle Rd
Joppa, MD 21085
(410)612-1525 0.2 6-8 739
- Joppa Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 446 students
211 Stillmeadow Dr
Joppa, MD 21085
(410)612-1560 0.9 PK-5 446
- Edgewood Edgewood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 399 students
2100 Cedar Dr
Edgewood, MD 21040
(410)612-1540 1.7 PK-5 399
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.