Abq Sign Language Academy
- Abq Sign Language Academy's student population of 98 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Abq Sign Language Academy is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 819 schools in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Abq Sign Language Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Lew Wallace Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 277 students
513 6th St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505)880-3744 0.1 K-5 277
- Albuquerque Gordon Bernell Charter Grades: 9-12 | 392 students
401 Roma Nw 3rd Floor
Albuquerque, NM 87121
(505)880-3744 0.2 9-12 392
- Albuquerque Amy Biehl Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 296 students
123 4th St Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505)299-9409 0.5 9-12 296
- Villalba Centro Residencial De Oportunidades Educativas De Villalba High School Grades: 9-12 | 104 students
Carr 159 Int K 57.3, Calle Alb
Villalba, PR 00766
(787)847-7440 0.5 9-12 104
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.