Academy Of Trades And Technical
Academy Of Trades And Technical places among the top 20% of public schools in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Academy Of Trades And Technical's student population of 144 students has grown by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Academy Of Trades And Technical is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 819 schools in New Mexico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#724 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Academy Of Trades And Technical School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Albuquerque Institute Of Math & Science Grades: 6-12 | 356 students
933 Bradbury Se
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505)559-4249 0.9 6-12 356
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.