Access To Education
- Access To Education's student population of 42 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Access To Education is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,604 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Robert H. Prine Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 792 students
3801 Southern Pkwy W
Bradenton, FL 34205
(941)751-7006 0.4 PK-5 792
- Bradenton Palmshores Behavior Health Center Grades: 1-12 | 68 students
1324 37th Ave East
Bradenton, FL 34208
(941)792-2222 0.8 1-12 68
- Bradenton Pace Center For Girls Grades: 6-12 | 54 students
3508 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34205
(941)751-4566 0.9 6-12 54
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.