Electa Lee Magnet Middle School
- Electa Lee Magnet Middle School's student population of 1,089 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,089 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Electa Lee Magnet Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#2949 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Bayshore High School Grades: 9-12 | 1611 students
5401 34th St W
Bradenton, FL 34210
(941)751-7004 0.5 9-12 1611
- Bradenton Manatee Technical College Grades: 9-12
6305 State Road 70 E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941)751-7900 0.6 9-12 n/a
- Sarasota Access To Education Grades: 4-12 | 47 students
350 Braden Ave
Sarasota, FL 34243
(941)751-6550 1.0 4-12 47
- Bradenton Palmshores Behavior Health Center Grades: 1-12 | 59 students
1324 37th Ave East
Bradenton, FL 34208
(941)792-2222 1.1 1-12 59
- Bradenton State College Of Florida Collegiate School Grades: 6-12 | 506 students
5840 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941)752-5491 1.1 6-12 506
I'm going to be there for 7th grade and I kind of like the school but last year I got bullied cuz of sum dumb and I liked all my teachers and I was just saying I'm only 12 right now so yeah which me luck on next year 7th Grade!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Bella
This school is great! The teachers really take time to help the students! I love that it is a no bulky tolerated school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lee student
This school should be rated 0. It is just a bully breading ground...My son gets bullied every other week..they always say it will be handled....Really a slap on da wrist back in school in a day or nothing at all..my children should not be afraid to go to school. My son tells like he should,but now he is starting to realise it does no good. So if you do not want your child beaten and bullied...FIND ANOTHER SCHOOL.
- Posted by Parent - ricca
The teachers take time with each student which helps develop skills faster .
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 41070
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.