Electa Lee Magnet Middle School
- Electa Lee Magnet Middle School's student population of 979 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||979 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Electa Lee Magnet Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Bayshore High School Grades: 9-12 | 1453 students
5401 34th St W
Bradenton, FL 34210
(941)751-7004 0.5 9-12 1453
- Bradenton Manatee Technical College High School Grades: 9-12
5603 34th St W
Bradenton, FL 34210
(941)751-7900 0.6 9-12 n/a
- Sarasota Access To Education Grades: K-12 | 42 students
350 Braden Ave
Sarasota, FL 34243
(941)721-6674 1.0 K-12 42
- Bradenton Palmshores Behavior Health Center Grades: 1-12 | 68 students
1324 37th Ave East
Bradenton, FL 34208
(941)792-2222 1.1 1-12 68
- Bradenton State College Of Florida Collegiate School Grades: 6-12 | 501 students
5840 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941)752-5491 1.1 6-12 501
I'm going to be there for 7th grade and I kind of like the school but last year I got bullied cuz of sum dumb and I liked all my teachers and I was just saying I'm only 12 right now so yeah which me luck on next year 7th Grade!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Bella
This school is great! The teachers really take time to help the students! I love that it is a no bulky tolerated school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lee student
This school should be rated 0. It is just a bully breading ground...My son gets bullied every other week..they always say it will be handled....Really a slap on da wrist back in school in a day or nothing at all..my children should not be afraid to go to school. My son tells like he should,but now he is starting to realise it does no good. So if you do not want your child beaten and bullied...FIND ANOTHER SCHOOL.
- Posted by Parent - ricca
The teachers take time with each student which helps develop skills faster .
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 41070
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.