Bayshore High School
- Bayshore High School's student population of 1,611 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 77 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,611 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bayshore High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#3207 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Manatee Technical College Grades: 9-12
6305 State Road 70 E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941)751-7900 0.2 9-12 n/a
- Bradenton State College Of Florida Collegiate School Grades: 6-12 | 506 students
5840 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941)752-5491 0.7 6-12 506
- Bradenton Bayshore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 774 students
6120 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941)751-7000 0.9 PK-5 774
- Sarasota Access To Education Grades: 4-12 | 47 students
350 Braden Ave
Sarasota, FL 34243
(941)751-6550 1.3 4-12 47
Learn more about Cato Middle College High, a school that allows students to get a head start on college courses while still in high school.
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.