H. S. Moody Elementary School
- H. S. Moody Elementary School's student population of 640 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||640 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- H. S. Moody Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton W. D. Sugg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 706 students
3801 59th St W
Bradenton, FL 34209
(941)741-3157 0.3 6-8 706
- Bradenton Palmshores Behavior Health Center Grades: 1-12 | 68 students
1324 37th Ave East
Bradenton, FL 34208
(941)792-2222 0.5 1-12 68
- Bradenton Robert H. Prine Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 792 students
3801 Southern Pkwy W
Bradenton, FL 34205
(941)751-7006 1.0 PK-5 792
- Bradenton Sea Breeze Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 598 students
3601 71st St W
Bradenton, FL 34209
(941)741-3190 1.0 PK-5 598
- Sarasota Access To Education Grades: K-12 | 42 students
350 Braden Ave
Sarasota, FL 34243
(941)721-6674 1.1 K-12 42
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.