Blanche H. Daughtrey Elementary School
- Blanche H. Daughtrey Elementary School's student population of 714 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||714 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blanche H. Daughtrey Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3064 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Visible Men Academy Grades: K-5 | 119 students
1003 63rd Ave E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941)758-7588 0.3 K-5 119
- Bradenton School Of Academic And Behavioral Learning Excellence (sable Grades: 1-8 | 17 students
6423 9th St E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941)209-6579 0.4 1-8 17
- Bradenton Bayshore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 795 students
6120 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207
(941)751-7000 1.8 PK-5 795
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.