Adair Community Day (Closed 2010)
Adair Community Day places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 1%)
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2009-2010 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sunnyvale School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyvale Vargas Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 478 students
1054 Carson Dr.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(408)522-8267 0.1 K-5 478
- Sunnyvale Cumberland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 768 students
824 Cumberland Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408)522-8255 1.0 K-5 768
- Sunnyvale Cherry Chase Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 860 students
1138 Heatherstone Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408)522-8241 1.1 K-5 860
- Mountain View Slater Special Education Preschool
220 N. Whisman Rd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
(650)526-3530 1.1 n/a n/a
- Sunnyvale Bishop Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 490 students
450 N. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
(408)522-8229 1.3 K-5 490
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.