Adams Elementary School
Adams Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Adams Elementary School's student population of 693 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||693 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Adams Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1189 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Guerrero Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 608 students
463 S. Alma School Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480)472-0200 0.6 K-6 608
- Mesa Edkey Inc. - Pathfinder Academy At Eastmark Grades: K-8 | 374 students
4850 W. Eastmark Parkway
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)461-3200 0.8 K-8 374
- Mesa East Valley Academy Grades: 9-12 | 308 students
855 W. 8th Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85201
(480)472-0200 0.9 9-12 308
- Apache Junction Evit - Apache Junction High School Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
2525 S. Ironwood Dr
Apache Junction, AZ 85120
(480)461-4000 0.9 9-12 7
- Phoenix Evit - Arcadia High School Grades: 9-12
4703 E. Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(480)461-4000 0.9 9-12 n/a
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.