Adams Elementary School
- Adams Elementary School's student population of 573 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||573 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Adams Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#303 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Salmon Bay K-8 School Grades: K-8 | 658 students
1810 Nw 65 St
Seattle, WA 98117
(206)252-1720 0.6 K-8 658
- Seattle Lawton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 443 students
4000 27 Av W
Seattle, WA 98199
(206)252-2130 1.1 K-5 443
- Seattle Whittier Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 477 students
1320 Nw 75 St
Seattle, WA 98117
(206)252-1650 1.2 K-5 477
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.