Lawton Elementary School
- Lawton Elementary School's student population of 443 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||443 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lawton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#102 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Adams Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 573 students
6110 28 Av Nw
Seattle, WA 98107
(206)252-1300 1.1 K-5 573
- Seattle Catharine Blaine K-8 School Grades: K-8 | 770 students
2550 34 Av W
Seattle, WA 98199
(206)252-1920 1.1 K-8 770
- Seattle Salmon Bay K-8 School Grades: K-8 | 658 students
1810 Nw 65 St
Seattle, WA 98117
(206)252-1720 1.4 K-8 658
- Seattle Residential Consortium Grades: PK-12 | 31 students
2142 10 Av W
Seattle, WA 98119
(206)252-0832 1.5 PK-12 31
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.